Learn about businesses & industries, develop a skill set in human resources, meet amazing candidates, colleagues and clients while earning six figure compensation in a supportive culture with leadership committed to developing your career-path. Build your global experiences through our exposure to the markets we work in. Join TalentoHCM!
Have you ever imagined yourself building a piece of a $1B company? Does a rewarding career where you will help all types of companies in recruiting talent to meet their business objectives intrigue you? Does building a team and managing a business unit while partnering with complex companies to solve their people-capability needs sound exciting?
Join our East Coast Technical Delivery team! After 4 years of double-digit growth with 2000+ positions recruited for on 3 continents, we are growing our in-market team for the West coast. Supporting various industries and functions, Talento will provide talent & organizational solutions to customers across the Americas and Internationally through our disruptive customer experience model in the global $500B staffing & recruiting industry.
We're looking for motivated candidates to join our Talent Advisor development program who are ready to make an immediate, measurable impact through building high performing teams for our customers. The candidates who will thrive the most will bring innovative ideas, a passion for results, and an obsession with matching the right people to the right roles. We help people achieve their dreams and we're working to improve the lives and well-being of people around the world—and we need your help to do it.
Our Vision & Mission
- Through Talento’s unique bundling of solutions, establish our best practice standards as the go to service model within the $500 billion staffing and recruiting industry.
- Transform hiring managers expectations of recruiting partners, one customer at a time.
- Earn the partnership of HR teams to seamlessly extend their capabilities through Talento’s customer experience model.
- Elevate the mindset of recruiting in an organization from transactional to strategic.
- Raise the caliber of human capital in the markets and communities we serve through the businesses and people we touch.
What guides us?
- Lead our customers and communities to create modern workplaces & cultures that harness the strength of diversity and talent.
- Integrate talent & organizational solutions to reduce complexity and increase efficiency for our customers.
- Discover the right human capital solutions that enhances the performance of our customers’ businesses.
- Optimize the things our customers excel at as we obsess over how to continuously capitalize on the human side of business.
Why would Talento make sense for me?
Using your recruiting foundation, we can enhance your skills as a human capital advisor who’s obsessed with our customer’s businesses success. Whether you are with a regional search firm or work in a large national staffing agency, do you feel you are capable of more? Talento equips its associates with the mindset and tools to make a meaningful impact through its suite of talent and organizational solutions, one customer at a time. Imagine having the tool belt of an organizational engineer to support your customers strategic and tactical human capital needs. Talento’s world class business professionals develop, manage, and deliver solutions that help businesses continue to scale and provide quality experiences time and time again.
Who is Talento?
At Talento, we are customer-obsessed advisors with trust-based customer relationships throughout high growth, middle market and enterprise companies. Our exceptional team of recruiting advisors coupled with valuable consulting resources enable us to respond swiftly. Whether a business is merging, growing, divesting or retooling their approach, a trusted advisor who can integrate free-of-charge consulting resources is what our customers have grown to rely on. This bundling of services separates us from the mass market with a unique competitive advantage and value-add. We are proud geeks for all things people!
What’s in it for you?
Do you have a strong desire to learn and grow, both financially and professionally? Are you a value-driven professional with an interest in joining an elite team that is redefining the recruitment experience through innovative processes and a refreshing approach? Do you enjoy working side by side with the most talented team in the industry? Do you see yourself advising leaders on a wide range of people topics? At Talento, our team embodies our values: advancement, dependability, responsibility, teamwork, and meritocracy. Our DNA is rooted in a culture that creates space for development, learning and growth while consistently exceeding customer experience standards. Become part of our team and reimagine your future as a pivotal resource to organizational success.
What makes Talento different in the recruiting solutions & human capital marketplace?
At Talento, you will have the opportunity to deliver a consultative hiring experience while learning and absorbing new business models, functions, industries and geographies. The quality of our proven methodology incorporates best practices and a high level of standards in research, outreach, screening, interview and calibration processes. In addition to strengthening your skillset, you will be exposed to leadership in some of the country’s most innovative companies. Business orientation separates Talento from the mass market. Whether partnering with a global Fortune 500 with 70k employees or a high growth e-commerce company with 200 employees, Talento tailors its solutions to fit. We strongly believe that customization is pivotal to customer success.
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for partnering with the Customer Experience team to deliver on our customer’s job requirements while working alongside the research and recruiting teams to identify, attract and present the right talent. This role delivers a consultative hiring experience by driving requirements gathering, research, outreach, screening, interview and calibration processes. The Recruiting Specialist is effective at working across multiple industries and verticals in fast paced, growing environments while developing and executing on hiring strategies in line with company’s objectives.
- Own and manage your assigned requisitions and recruiting process through entire candidate life cycle. Ensures the end to end execution of the recruiting process. Ensures customer requirements are gathered and leveraged throughout sourcing, outreach, screening and client submission processes.
- Partner with customer experience team to understand and define talent requirements, develop sourcing strategies, and talent that fits for the customer’s requirements.
- Supports development of sourcing plan and tactics. collaborating with recruiters, researchers and customer teams
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching for active and passive candidates through networks and active sourcing.
- Serves as a brand ambassador for our customer’s by creating and deploying consistent & compelling recruitment messaging that promotes employment brands through effective marketing channels to candidates.
- Responsible for conducting structured interviews and producing corresponding documentation to complete candidate screenings.
- Passionate about using data to analyze, track, and support metrics for all stakeholder.
- Articulates search progress, tactics, market talent supply & candidate cultural & skill fit with hiring managers in Kickoff & Calibration meetings.
- Create search overview reports for clients including market intelligence and activities summaries.
- Compile weekly lifecycle metrics and achievement against goals
- Participate in cross functional projects as needed.
- Passionate about enabling businesses through talent acquisition.
- 3+ years’ experience in sourcing and candidate assessment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Driven by collaboration, learning, doing the right thing and quality human interaction.
- Pride in delivering quality work, every time.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Preferred).
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
TalentoHCM is a high growth talent & organizational solutions firm. Through Talento Recruiting, we are transforming the customer experience standards in the recruiting services arena. The company was founded in 2017 with the belief that human capital should be viewed as an asset on the balance sheet. Through its integrated human capital services, the Talento team has supported 65+ enterprise, middle market and startup/high growth organizations in 15 countries with recruiting, contingent workforce management, employer branding, strategy, transformation, organization design & implementation, career pathing, outplacement, employer branding and leadership development solutions. Some of the benefits of working for Talento HCM are as follows:
Talento envisions a world where the recruiting industry service model evolves into human capital partnership that drives organizational performance. Through trust and value, you are positioned to offer talent & organizational solutions that separate you from the rest. With 1000+ searches in the last 36 months, Talento Recruiting has established a footprint that it is ready to scale to the next level.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer, people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress