Senior Advisor, Talent
Our Vision & Mission
- Through Talento’s unique bundling of solutions, establish our best practice standards as the go to service model within the $500 billion staffing and recruiting industry.
- Transform hiring managers expectations of recruiting partners, one customer at a time.
- Earn the partnership of HR teams to seamlessly extend their capabilities through Talento’s customer experience model.
- Elevate the mindset of recruiting in an organization from transactional to strategic.
- Raise the caliber of human capital in the markets and communities we serve through the businesses and people we touch.
What guides us?
- Lead our customers and communities to create modern workplaces & cultures that harness the strength of diversity and talent.
- Integrate talent & organizational solutions to reduce complexity and increase efficiency for our customers.
- Discover the right human capital solutions that enhances the performance of our customers’ businesses.
- Optimize the things our customers excel at as we obsess over how to continuously capitalize on the human side of business.
Why would Talento make sense for me?
Using your recruiting foundation, we can enhance your skills as a human capital advisor who’s obsessed with our customer’s businesses success. Whether you are with a regional search firm or work in a large national staffing agency, do you feel you are capable of more? Talento equips its associates with the mindset and tools to make a meaningful impact through its suite of talent and organizational solutions, one customer at a time. Imagine having the tool belt of an organizational engineer to support your customers strategic and tactical human capital needs. Talento’s world class business professionals develop, manage, and deliver solutions that help businesses continue to scale and provide quality experiences time and time again.
Who is Talento?
At Talento, we are customer-obsessed advisors with trust-based customer relationships throughout high growth, middle market and enterprise companies. Our exceptional team of recruiting advisors coupled with valuable consulting resources enable us to respond swiftly. Whether a business is merging, growing, divesting or retooling their approach, a trusted advisor who can integrate free-of-charge consulting resources is what our customers have grown to rely on. This bundling of services separates us from the mass market with a unique competitive advantage and value-add. We are proud geeks for all things people!
What’s in it for you?
Do you have a strong desire to learn and grow, both financially and professionally? Are you a value-driven professional with an interest in joining an elite team that is redefining the recruitment experience through innovative processes and a refreshing approach? Do you enjoy working side by side with the most talented team in the industry? Do you see yourself advising leaders on a wide range of people topics? At Talento, our team embodies our values: advancement, dependability, responsibility, teamwork, and meritocracy. Our DNA is rooted in a culture that creates space for development, learning and growth while consistently exceeding customer experience standards. Become part of our team and reimagine your future as a pivotal resource to organizational success.
What makes Talento different in the recruiting solutions & human capital marketplace?
At Talento, you will have the opportunity to deliver a consultative hiring experience while learning and absorbing new business models, functions, industries and geographies. The quality of our proven methodology incorporates best practices and a high level of standards in research, outreach, screening, interview and calibration processes. In addition to strengthening your skillset, you will be exposed to leadership in some of the country’s most innovative companies. Business orientation separates Talento from the mass market. Whether partnering with a global Fortune 500 with 70k employees or a high growth e-commerce company with 200 employees, Talento tailors its solutions to fit. We strongly believe that customization is pivotal to customer success.
In this role you will be instrumental in the success of our recruiting efforts by managing the full-cycle recruiting process from start-to-finish for roles. You will work through a proven process to create the most effective path to obtaining the right outcomes for your assigned customers. Using data, you will gauge the performance of our process and articulate opportunities and findings about the candidate and employer market. You will collaborate daily with an engaged and driven team of Researchers, Recruiting Analysts, Recruiting Advisors and Customer Experience Managers. You will represent Talento while interfacing with hiring managers and human resources professionals to provide comprehensive advisory in recruiting.
How You Make an Impact
You will be responsible for partnering with the Customer Experience team to deliver on our customer’s job requirements while working alongside the research and recruiting teams to identify, attract and present the right talent. Taking a research-based approach in creating a sourcing strategy to deliver qualified candidates that are a good fit for the role as well, you will build talent pipelines that will accelerate your sourcing strategy and position you to present candidates upon request. You will be a master sourcer and candidate advocate who builds mutually beneficial relationships with hiring managers while enforcing a timely, professional candidate experience.
What you would be responsible for
- Total accountability for your assigned requisitions and recruiting process through the entire candidate life cycle, ensuring the end to end execution of the Talento Assessment Methodology; Ensure a timely & professional candidate experience; Manage a diverse requisition load across all functional areas with varying levels of seniority, ensuring the most time-effective, efficient hiring strategy; Deliver a winning hiring experience that is unrivaled in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the customer experience team to understand and define skill, behavior, and experience requirements with the purpose of developing sourcing strategies, ensuring talent that fits for the customer’s requirements; Serve as the secondary customer contact and lead end to end execution with customers as needed.
- Interacts with customers in Kickoff, Calibration and Debrief meetings ensuring customer requirements are gathered and leveraged throughout sourcing, outreach, screening and submission. Serve as the secondary customer contact for engagements and may lead client engagements.
- Attract applicants and increase qualified candidate pool by conducting extensive research and leveraging job boards to generate paid advertisements and sponsored requisitions; Constantly build and maintain external networks by actively sourcing and acting as a brand ambassador that promotes Talento through effective marketing channels to candidates.
- Improve interested candidate pool by developing compelling employer & job messaging that increases organizational attractiveness by emphasizing key sell points, benefits, perks and key elements that tell a story of why a candidate should consider a role and company.
- Evaluate & analyze candidate skills, aptitude, career progression, culture fit, behavior and qualifications by conducting video screens. Facilitate onboarding and initiate background checks and verify references.
- Create recruiting customer submission status reports for assigned requisitions on a weekly basis; Analyzes, tracks, and uses supporting metrics to drive conversations internally and externally to share search progress, talent landscape, and cultural and skill fit with hiring managers in Kickoff & Calibration meetings.
- Partner with management teams to seamlessly coordinate candidate interviews, within highly complex schedules confirming and monitoring for updates.
- Leverage applicant tracking system, Boolean search methodologies and recruitment databases to actively organize and manage candidates systematically.
- Mobilize relationship-building tactics to amplify partnerships and build rapport with particular industry groups, community thought leaders, schools, service providers, etc.
- Participate in cross functional projects to build Talento’s infrastructure.
Experience and knowledge requirements for the Senior Advisor, Talent:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, or a human resources-related field preferred.
- Experience: 7+ years agency recruiting experience.
- Experience as a full-lifecycle Senior Recruiter within a reputable recruiting or staffing firm that delivers a quality service known for precision candidate screening.
- Prior experience in developing proactive talent pipelines; Creator and executer of precision market intelligence, sourcing and outreach tactics.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
The kind of people we work with embody some of these characteristics:
- Innovative, creative and passionate about enabling businesses through talent acquisition.
- Pride in delivering quality work, every time with strong business acumen and abilities to learn, retain and apply learned concepts.
- Strong solutions mindset: Comfortable working in an environment which requires strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate actions; Highly organized and process oriented.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to ensure a positive work environment. Cares about others success deeply.
- Agile; Can pivot priorities with ease while staying calm.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- Relentless seeker of talent with a deep network who is driven by collaboration, learning, doing the right thing and quality human interaction.
TalentoHCM is a high growth talent & organizational solutions firm. Through Talento Recruiting, we are transforming the customer experience standards in the recruiting services arena. The company was founded in 2017 with the belief that human capital should be viewed as an asset on the balance sheet. Through its integrated human capital services, the Talento team has supported 65+ enterprise, middle market and startup/high growth organizations in 15 countries with recruiting, contingent workforce management, employer branding, strategy, transformation, organization design & implementation, career pathing, outplacement, employer branding and leadership development solutions. Some of the benefits of working for Talento HCM are as follows:
Talento envisions a world where the recruiting industry service model evolves into human capital partnership that drives organizational performance. Through trust and value, you are positioned to offer talent & organizational solutions that separate you from the rest. With 1000+ searches in the last 36 months, Talento Recruiting has established a footprint that it is ready to scale to the next level.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer, people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress