Talento reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any pages within this web site.
In order to access certain portions of this web site, we may request that you register with us and establish an account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our web site.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted
All content, this includes text, naming, photography, video and audio are protected by copyright and intellectual property rights.
- View any page of our web site
- Print pages from our web site for your own personal reference
- Download pages from our web site for your own personal reference
You may not
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices in original material from our web site
- Edit or alter any content, images or audio from our web site
- Sell, rent or use any material from our web site for any business venture
- Link to this website without consent
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, contact individuals or companies.
- Use verbal, written or other abuse to any Talento, Inc customer, employee or registered member. This could result in immediate termination of account or website usage.
- Cancellation and suspension of account
- Talento reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time without any reason or notice.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Talento may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting the current rems and conditions and so you should check these each time you visit the site.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of the United States of America. In the event of any dispute arising in connection to these terms and conditions in relation to the web site usage the US courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.